Follow "AmyHasIssues" for some Laughs!

WTF? 
CONTINUED...

The truth is, I still liked this guy, even though he tried to choke me with his tongue. I talked about it with my best friend for a while, and we both decided I shouldn't judge him by the first kiss.
I told him I'd go out with him again.
He asked me to drive to a marina, where his brand new 32' Sea Ray was docked. I told him I preferred a 33' boat, but I'd settle for a 32'. (joke) He also told me he had a Dodge Viper and a Lexus. (Red flag- potential BRAGGER- YUCK.) It wasn't necessary for him to tell me that. I wouldn't care if he had a Toyota Corolla or a Nissan Sentra. I'd rather someone have a good heart and make me laugh than take me on a drive in a "Viper." (I don't even know what the hell a "Viper" is.)
He said he would text me the address, and it should only take me an hour to get there. (Only an hour?) I got all dolled up and even had a manicure and a pedicure. I packed a big lunch for us to eat on the boat and headed out. When I looked at the text, he had only given me a street address. I put it in my GPS. A town came up, so I started my drive, assuming the directions were right. 
About 45 minutes later, I called him to find out the name of the marina. I'm not sure why he hadn't texted me with it. I said I thought I was about 15 minutes away. He didn't know the name of the marina, because he had just bought the boat. What??????? 
I was turned off again. I asked him to please find out the name. He said, "Well, there aren't too many people around." 
What the hell kind of an answer was that? 
I said, "I'll pull over and wait for you to call me back, but please hurry."
He said, "It might take me a while." 
???
So I said, "Do you have a computer on the boat?" 
"Yes." 
"Okay, well, ummm... maybe since I'm on a HIGHWAY, and it's dangerous for me to pull over, you could go on-line and find out for me?"
He got defensive and said, "Most people would've checked on-line before they left."
LONG PAUSE.
The flames were shooting out of my ears.
I told him that was something maybe he should have done, since he had asked me on the date. Then I said, "Are you going on your computer?" 

What was wrong with this guy?

"Yeah, I'll call you back."
I pulled over anyway, and put my hazards on. This was insane! He called me back a minute later with the name of the marina. I typed it in my GPS. As it turned out, I had been driving in the WRONG DIRECTION. It would take me another 45 minutes to get there. I was PISSED. I couldn't believe how inconsiderate he was. I got back on the road, but the next exit was 10 miles away. When I got off, it was confusing. All of a sudden I was driving over a bridge. Then another one. Then a TOLL BOOTH! I called him back. Instead of apologizing, he was annoyed with me and said, again, "I wish you had gone on-line before you left."
I said, "SHUT UP YOU INCONSIDERATE PRICK." 
(No I didn't.) But I should have.
I pulled over again and saw two men in a parking lot. I just wanted to go home. I asked them where I was. They laughed and said I was an hour and fifteen minutes away. I started to cry. I was really disappointed and confused and angry.  This was not the type of guy I wanted to get involved with.
He called me twenty minutes later and said, "So, are you coming or not?"
This guy was a FUCKING DOUCHEBAG! I laughed and said, "Are you joking? No, SERIOUSLY, are you joking?"
He took a moment, then said, "Does this mean we're over?"

I attract the biggest losers.
I hate men. 











No comments: