Follow "AmyHasIssues" for some Laughs!

MOVE YOUR SEAT BACK TO THE
 FULL UPRIGHT POSITION PLEASE

A bitchy airline stewardess was talking to me. I was half asleep. 
"Ma'am, we are about to land. You need to pull your seat back into the full upright position."
I played dumb. 
"Oh, it's not? Forgive me." I pressed the little button and moved an inch (maybe 2) forward.
"Wow. Okay, I'm ready to land now. Sorry about that."
She walked away, disgusted with me. Other passengers looked at me with scorn.

I HAVE A QUESTION:

What would happen if we landed and my seat wasn't in the full upright position? Would I get a life-threatening neck cramp? Would my head thrust forward and disconnect from my body? Would I crack the tray table in front of me, preventing the next passenger from eating his peanuts? 

Hmmm... this one baffles me. I should Google it.





No comments: