Follow "AmyHasIssues" for some Laughs!

PICTURES ON CELL PHONES

Is it just me or do other people get annoyed when someone wants to show you a million pictures on their cell phone? These people never "ask." They just assume you have all the time in the world to stand there while they scroll through thousands of pictures on their phone, trying to find that "one" picture they want to show you. (Yeah, right- it's never just "one" picture.) Along the way they find other pictures they think you want to look at. 
Seriously people. I mean, SERIOUSLY?
Okay, here's the deal. First of all, I can tolerate standing there for a moment, (or even two) as long as you ALREADY HAVE THE PICTURE READY. Second, I don't mind looking at one (or even two) of your pictures, but don't scroll down and stop at every picture you think is "great" or that I "have to see" because most likely I won't be interested in looking at your cousin's bar mitzvah or your uncle's retirement party. What if the situation were reversed? Would you be interested in looking at pictures of my nephew's kindergarten graduation? (Well, actually, my nephews are awesome, so everyone would want to look at those pictures.) That was a bad example. I think most of you get my point. 

There should be a "cell phone etiquette book" with some rules about showing pictures on your cell phone. Do I sound mean and insensitive in this post? Maybe. After all, some people get really excited to show pictures of their kids, animals, events, etc. But I'm pretty confident that the next time you're stuck waiting for someone to scroll through a thousand pictures in order to show you that "one" (or TEN) pictures you have no interest in whatsoever, you might think about this blogpost. In fact, I guarantee you will.

TO THE CELL PHONE PICTURE PEOPLE WITHOUT MANNERS- GET SOME. 








No comments: